The award-winning AVT EZ Valve is the best choice for emergency repairs and the smartest solution for planned and emergency pipeline maintenance on 3-inch to 12-inch, (80mm to 300mm) diameter lines.
This inline insertion valve can be installed on horizontal or vertical lines. The AVT EZ Valve installs on an active line, so there is no need to turn off the water flow. This means fixing a line is fast, with fewer disruptions to businesses and residents and less cost and risk for owners and operators.
Ranked among the industry’s most innovative solutions, the light and compact AVT EZ Valve is designed with a built-in isolation gate that allows the valve to be installed under pressure, a design feature that permits flow through the line while the repair is being made. It is durable, reliable, and certified to industry standards.
On pipe diameters from 3-inch to 12-inch, (80mm to 300mm) these valves normally can be installed in around an hour. They are ideal for use in:
• Municipal water networks
• Transmission and distribution lines
• Wastewater treatment plants
• Sewer force main
• Refining and petrochemical plants
• Offshore (oil rigs)
• Commercial buildings / isolation
• High rise buildings
• Building of multiple occupancy
• Industrial process piping
• Ground storage tank isolation
- No water shutoff required during installation
- No service interruption
- No fines for water shutoff
- No boil orders
- No customer notices
- No risk of plugging the line with a cut coupon
- No loss of pipe integrity
- Four times quicker to install than other valves on the market
- Only one excavation required for water line repair