ThermoWrap® Inspectable is a custom-engineered composite repair system that uses a high modulus fiberglass architecture in conjunction with a patented epoxy system designed for use with common inspection equipment. Its thick, non-crimped, glass fiber architecture and nano-tube-enriched resin combine to yield high strength characteristics, requiring fewer layers than comparable products.
ThermoWrap® Inspectable is designed to work in high temperatures and is suitable for repairing damaged process piping. This solution is engineered for “inspectability” using common radiographic inspection methods. With ThermoWrap® Inspectable, it is possible to monitor the integrity of an in-service repair through the course of its intended design life.
- Patented inspectable polymers
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals common in processing environments
- Design conforms to ASME PCC-2, ASME B31, ISO 24817, DOT, API and CSA Z662 standards for nonmetallic reinforcing solutions
- Inspectability allows integrity to be monitored
- Does not degrade in high-temperature environments
- Can be installed easily in tight spaces
- Minimal heating, post-curing
- Suitable for irregular shapes and geometries
- ThermoWrap® Inspectable an be used on lines of any diameter
- Flare lines, blowdown lines, steam piping, chemical processing lines
- Girth welds
- Elbows, tees, flanges
- High-temperature environments to 160°C (320°F)