The GeoSpray® 61 spray-applied liner system is a high-performance, fiber-reinforced mortar specifically designed for corrosion prevention and structural enhancement of pipes in drinking water applications. This high-strength, ultra-low porosity material is made from natural mineral polymers and recycled industrial waste streams. The GeoSpray 61 system is designed for multiple application techniques, including pouring, placing, troweling, spraying, and centrifugal casting.
- Water activated
- Ultra-low, porosity-reducing chemical and water penetration
- Can be pumped a distance of 500 linear ft (152.4 m)
- Styrene-free with no leachable toxins
- Meets requirements of NSF 61 for potable water applications
- Provides physical properties associated with cement mortars, but with chemistry similar to that of an engineered stone
- Unique chemical nature prevents cold joints between layers
- Can be applied monolithically to any shape pipe, including right angles and curves
- Safe and sustainable
- Drinking water pipes
- Pipes with an inner diameter 7 inches (17.8 cm) or greater
- Tanks greater than 300 gallons (1,135.6 l).