The GeoSpray® 61 spray-applied liner system is a high-performance, fiber-reinforced mortar specifically designed for corrosion prevention and structural enhancement of pipes in drinking water applications. This high-strength, ultra-low porosity material is made from natural mineral polymers and recycled industrial waste streams.
The GeoSpray® 61 system is designed for multiple application techniques, including pouring, placing, troweling, spraying, and centrifugal casting.
- Drinking water pipes
- Pipes with an inner diameter 7 inches (17.8 cm) or greater
- Tanks greater than 300 gallons (1,135.6 l).
- Water activated
- Ultra-low, porosity-reducing chemical and water penetration
- Can be pumped a distance of 500 linear ft (152.4 m)
- Styrene-free with no leachable toxins
- Meets requirements of NSF 61 for potable water applications
- Provides physical properties associated with cement mortars, but with chemistry similar to that of an engineered stone
- Unique chemical nature prevents cold joints between layers
- Can be applied monolithically to any shape pipe, including right angles and curves
- Safe and sustainable