GeoTree Solutions' range of products can be used within a range of applications, industries and markets. Learn more on the GeoTree Industries and Markets page:
ClockSpring|NRI’s engineered composite solutions protect assets during installation, cut construction time, and reduce future maintenance costs on roads at river railroad crossings and in downhole applications. Our products are field-proven for centering pipe in casings, supporting pipe in areas where there is metal-to-metal contact or atmospheric corrosion, and protecting field joints and mainline coatings during
Our composite repairs and innovative inline insertion valves help keep pipelines up and running without introducing hot work, environmental contamination or excessive downtime.CSNRI’s industry-leading composite products repair corrosion and erosion damage, cracks, dents, wrinkle bends, and structural damage, reinforcing pipelines and restoring them to maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP). Our systems conform to ASME PCC-2,
Asset integrity management is critical for offshore structures that are constantly working in an aggressively harsh environment that exposes them to corrosion and wear both above and below the water. Our composite solutions were developed specifically to contend with corrosion and have been used for decades to repair damage on decks, in the splash zone,
Petrochem & Refinery
Piping integrity within petrochemical plants and refineries is critical to effectively managing process safety, environmental hazards, and business risks. ClockSpring|NRI’s CSNRI process piping solutions are the most robust in the industry, addressing the full spectrum of plant and refinery repair conditions from -50º F (-46º C) to 550º F (288º C). Our emergency leak and
Pipeline & Distribution
ClockSpring|NRI introduced the industry to composite technology for pipeline and transmission line repairs and continues to raise the bar for performance. Initially, we applied our technology as a crack arrestor on high-pressure pressure CO2 lines, enriched natural gas pipelines, and other transmission lines that are susceptible to long-running cracks. Based on the success of this
GeoTree offers the most advanced composite solutions for private, municipal, state and federal infrastructure assets. Proven through rigorous testing to be stronger than concrete, GeoTree has become the industry expert for industrial and civil repair and reinforcement solutions. Our products can be used to repair and reinforce industrial facilities, buildings, transportation infrastructure, seismic retrofitting, waterfront
Tanks & Terminals
ClockSpring|NRI’s experience with tank and terminal repairs covers a range of issues, including sealing pipeline cracks and leaks, the installation of inline insertion vales when water shut off is not possible, roof repairs, berm and containment area protection, and restoring the integrity of bund wall connections. Our specialized products address a broad range of challenges
Water Utility & Wastewater
ClockSpring|NRI offers a range of products and services designed specifically to meet the needs of the Water Utility & Wastewater industries.CSNRI offers the industry’s most complete suite of composite repair solutions for restoring and maintaining water pipelines, enabling safe, reliable operations in compliance with state and federal regulations.AVT’s inline insertion valve, the EZ Valve, uses
FRPs (Fiber reinforced polymers) are composite materials made of a polymer reinforced with fibers. The polymer is usually an epoxy, vinylester or polyester thermosetting plastic that is combined with a fiber, such as glass or carbon, in order to make the polymer strong and stiff.
Currently, these polymers are used in almost every kind of advanced engineering, from aircraft to bridges. Learn more about our range of FRPs and how they can help you.
Repairing infrastructure with geopolymers is what GeoTree Solutions’ range of products was designed to do. Corroded, pitted, damaged, and misaligned pipelines, carrying both potable and non-potable water, culverts, and sewers have all been rehabilitated using our range of geopolymer mortars.
Our range of solutions includes GeoSpray with an option available for drinking water, GeoSpray 61, GeoRoc, GeoPlug and GeoStrong. Learn more here about the range.
Around the world there are nearly 6,000 Oil & Gas terminals and tank farms, and in the US alone there are more than 190,000 miles of liquid petroleum pipelines. The Oil & Gas industry is complex, vital, and highly regulated such that owners and operators have a mammoth task to ensure their assets are fully maintained.
GeoTree’s range of solutions are designed to assist in the reduction of long-term maintenance and repair costs. Learn more here.
Across the U.S. Departments or Ministries of Transportation look after a combined network of more than four million miles of roads.These thoroughfares are often flanked by slopes, crossed by bridges, and adjacent to ditches which require regular repair and maintenance to ensure the safe operation of the roads.
Learn more here about GeoTree’s range of solutions to the issues faced by the DOT/Ministry maintenance teams.
GeoTree Case Studies
- GeoSpray Penstock Rehabilitation – Auburn, NY
- GeoSpray® 49″ Brick Sewer Rehab – Los Angeles, CA
- GeoSpray® 72″ Brick Sewer Rehab – Washington D.C.
- GeoSpray® Arched Storm Culvert Rehab – Rock Springs, WA
- GeoSpray® Arlington National Cementary Manhole Lining – Washington D.C.
- GeoSpray® CMP Culvert Lining – Cary, NC
- GeoSpray® CMP Culvert lining – Centennial, CO
- GeoSpray® CMP Culvert Lining – Weldon, NC
- Geospray® CMP Culvert Rehabilitation – Ft. Bragg, NC
- GeoSpray® Corrugated Metal Storm Sewer – Conroe, TX
- GeoSpray® Culvert Invert Lining – Noble County, IN
- GeoSpray® Culvert Invert Lining – North of Yates City, IL
- GeoSpray® Culvert Invert Protection – Butler County, OH
- GeoSpray® Culvert Lining – Henrico, VA
- Geospray® Culvert Outlet Washout Repair – Sterling Heights, MI
- GeoSpray® Culvert Rehabilitation – Farmington Hills, MI
- GeoSpray® Highway Culvert Rehab – Peru, IN
- Geospray® Highway Culverts and Box Culvert – Aurora, CO
- Geospray® Industrial Manhole Rehabilitaton – Cheektowaga, NY
- Geospray® Industrial Manhole Rehabilitaton – Garyville, LA
- Geospray® Industrial Manhole Rehabilitaton – Inman, SC
- Geospray® Inlet Pipe Rehabilitation – Balkhas, Kazakhstan
- Geospray® Municipal Pipe and Manhole Rehabilitation – Washington D.C.
- Geospray® Non-reinforced Concrete Sewer – Detroit, MI
- Geospray® RCP Sanitary Sewer Rehab – Houston, TX
- GeoSpray® rehabilitates heavily damaged culvert – Ottawa, Canada
- Geospray® Sanitary Sewer Interceptor and Manhole Lining – Bloomington, IL
- Geospray® Sanitary Sewer Lining Rehab – Lucas County, OH
- Geospray® Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Cincinnati, OH
- Geospray® Storm Sewer Rehab – Glen Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
- Geospray® Storm Sewer Rehab – McAllen, TX
- Geospray® Storm Sewer Rehab – Orlando, FL
- Geospray® Storm Sewer Rehab – Santee, CA
- Geospray® Stormwater Corrugated Culvert – South Karori, Wellington, New Zealand
- Geospray® Twin Arched CMP Culverts – City of Troy, MI
- Geospray® Twin Concrete Box Culvert (8.5′ x 8′) – Memphis, TN
- GeoSpray® Used to Line Corroded Culvert – Grayslake, IL
- RenewWrap® bridge strengthening in St Barnard Parish, LA
- RenewWrap® Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- RenewWrap® Carbon Fiber Strengthening System – Greenville SC
- RenewWrap® Carbon Fiber Strengthening System – Greenville SC Column and Cap Repair
- RenewWrap® Carbon Fiber Strengthening System – North Greene Street Bridge
- RenewWrap® Carbon Fiber Strengthening System – Reedsport OR Umpqua River Bridge
- RenewWrap® FRP system to strengthen concrete columns, Colorado, U.S.
- RenewWrap® Reinforced Slab and Beam, Southeastern U.S.
- RenewWrap® Systems Repair & Strengthen Hospital Parking Facility
- Steel Bridge Piling Repairs
- Textbook Rehabilitation of a Culvert using GeoTree GeoSpray®
- Use of UV Resistant Pre-Saturated GFRP for Protection of Wood Pilings