GeoRoc® geopolymer spray-applied liner is a high-performance, fiber-reinforced mortar specifically designed for the surface reinforcement and weathering protection of soils, rock and coal strata. It can be applied by pouring, placing, troweling or spraying to almost any surface or shape, making it ideal for rehabilitating tunnels, bridges, roads, and other structures.
GeoRoc liner creates an integral nano polymeric structure that continues to react over time, resulting in continuous improved performance and strength. This product rapidly cures, which means that the rehabilitated structure can be quickly put back into service after its GeoRoc liner application. GeoRoc liner can also be used in new construction projects as a replacement for OPC as well as high-performance cement mortars.
Does not shrink in moderate to extreme conditions
- High bonding characteristics
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Able to withstand harsh conditions
- Adheres to concrete, rock, soil or coal creating a high strength wall
- Designed for mechanical pumping and spraying
- Inorganic polymeric system that adheres strongly to cement surfaces
- Easy application
- Fast installation
- Civil works