Atlas™ is the most tested carbon fiber composite solution for the permanent repair and rehabilitation of pipelines and piping structures. Atlas is highly engineered to permanently restore the original strength of pipelines suffering from both common and complex pipeline anomalies while maintaining strict compliance with corresponding regulations, codes and standards.
Atlas™ HT is the most tested, high temperature, carbon fiber composite solution for the permanent repair and rehabilitation of pipelines and piping structures operating at high temperatures up to 450°F (232°C). Atlas HT is engineered to restore the original strength of pipelines suffering from both common and complex pipeline anomalies while maintaining strict compliance with corresponding regulations, codes, and standards.
Atlas™ UA is a unidirectional fabric with the fibers oriented in the axial direction that is able to install in the hoop direction, increasing installation quality over industry alternatives for axial composite reinforcement. Atlas UA is saturated with the high-strength Atlas epoxy resin and installed in tandem with the Atlas fabric to reinforce against bending and axial loading conditions on pipeline anomalies.
- External corrosion and pitting
- Dents, gouges, and scratches
- Weld defects and other manufacturing flaws
- Wrinkle Bends/Deformations
- Cracks (conditional cases)
- Atlas HT for High Temperature Pipelines
- Permanent repair with minimal disruption to pipeline operation during installation and top coating
- Flexible repair system can be installed on complex deformations and geometries and in areas of low clearance
- Installed and inspected with cost-effective field labor
- Reduce time and cost in the ditch, repairing more anomalies in less time
- Can be installed over non-injurious hard spots and laminations with low installation risk, reducing the total repair length, cost and time required compared to steel sleeves
- US CFR 192 and CFR 195
- API 579/ASME FFS-1
- CSA Z662
- ASME B31 standards
- ISO 24817
- ASME PCC-2 Article 401
- SAEP-345 (9Com approved)