The CSNRI Composite-Clamp™ seals leaks under pressure to 250 psi (17.2bar). Made with powder coated carbon steel and supplied with an internal rubber patch for easy sealing, this leak-sealing clamp is 3.5 in. wide and is available in lengths designed for pipe diameters ranging from 2 in. through 8-in. Designed-in flexibility allows several clamps to be linked to form a clamp for pipe diameters up to 24 in.
Sold in a complete ready-to-use kit, this leak repair solution can be used as an emergency stopgap or can be overlaid with a CSNRI composite to function as a complete repair system. All the products in the kit are simple to install and require no special tools, so installation can be carried out in house or by a contractor. The rubber gasket can be changed out with different rubber types depending on the leak seal need.
The kit contains three 2-in., 3-in., 4-in., 6-in., and 8-in. clamps that can be linked together for use on pipes up to 24 in. diameter following simple guidelines included.
- Leak sealing
- Ideal for use with CSNRI engineered composite repair systems
- Available in a kit that can be stored on site for emergency application
- 5 clamp sizes for up to 24-inch pipe
- Ductile and conformable steel
- Seals leaks up to 250 psi (17.2 bar) live pressure
- Low profile for simplified composite overwrap
- Fast repair
- Flexible design fits pipes to 24-inch diameter
- No special tools to install
- Can be installed by facility employees
- No hot work
- No shutdown required
- Can be over-wrapped with composite for longer-lasting repair