Designed to address the need for simple, instant, tamper-proof, live leak repair on gas piping, TridentSeal® permanently seals active gas leaks ≤125 psi (8.6 bar) without interruption to service.
TridentSeal is easy to install and offers a permanent repair that is immediately guaranteed to perform upon passing a leak test. With more than 200,000 repairs over the last two decades without a reported failure upon proper installation, TridentSeal supports the elimination of fugitive emissions.
The TridentSeal repair kit provides a simple, four-step repair that requires no hot work or special tools. The kit includes TridentPutty, which penetrates the defect, seals the leak, and bonds with the piping. A pressure-sealing tape compresses the putty, improving its penetration into defects. Both the putty and tape are then mechanically protected with TridentSeal water-activated, composite outer wrap that cures to a hard finish. Once cured, the system provides a permanent, tamper-proof repair for active gas leaks to <125 psi (8.6 bar) without interruption to service.
- Live natural gas leak repair on:
- Threaded fittings
- Pinholes up to 1/8" diameter
- Above- or below-grade natural gas mains, services and meter-sets
- Repaired section stronger than existing piping
- Backed by long-term extensive testing
- Fits in a technician’s toolbox
- Conforms to irregular shapes
- Quick and easy installation
- No customer interruption
- Instant, permanent repair
- No special tools to install
- No shutdown or relights
- No pipe replacement
- Ready to use
- Saves time
- No VOCs