DiamondWrap® is an engineered, wet-applied repair system made of proprietary carbon fiber cloth applied with a two-part epoxy and a high-modulus filler material. It functions as a pressure-containing repair to seal leaks and as a reinforcing repair to restore original pipe strength in both the hoop and axial directions.
As a superior alternative to clamps and pipe replacement, DiamondWrap® is used regularly in plants, refineries, tank farms, terminals, and offshore locations around the globe and is ideal for complicated geometry, such as tees, flanges, and varying diameter pipe. It repairs through-wall defects and installs easily in challenging environments where there is complicated pipe architecture.
DiamondWrap® can be installed with minimal disruption to the operation of a pipe, without the use of hot work. It has an exceptional track record in situations where internal corrosion caused by harsh chemicals threatens the integrity of high-consequence piping, and it is proven to have excellent chemical resistance in the event of substrate failure.
The proprietary epoxies developed for use with DiamondWrap® are unmatched in range, quality, and performance. Specialty epoxies appropriate for high-temperature systems and acid systems that carry harsh chemicals include DiamondWrap® HTA™ and Diamond-Wrap® UHT™.
- Superior alternative to clamps
- All pipe sizes – No limit
- Straight length, fittings, vessels
- Compatible with carbon, stainless, alloys, PVC, fiberglass and more
- High pressure – Low profile
- High corrosion resistance
- Low cost – Long service life
- DiamondWrap® Series 100% solids epoxy systems for chemical resistance
- Eliminates unplanned down time for high-consequence piping
- Extends the life of aging and corroding assets
- No pipe cutting or welding
- Minimal creep ensures a long service life
- No VOCs
- Prevents future external corrosion
- Process piping
- Straight lengths of pipe
- Elbows, tees, valves, ﬁttings
- Subsea pipelines, risers, and piping systems