ThermoWrap® is an engineered, field-saturated repair system made of proprietary fiberglass cloth applied with a two-part epoxy and a high-modulus filler material. ThermoWrap® is used globally in plants, refineries, tank farms, terminals and on offshore assets as a pressure-containing repair to seal leaks and as a reinforcing repair to restore the strength of a pipe in the axial and circumferential directions. It is ideal for repairs involving complicated geometry, including tees, flanges, and varying diameter pipe.
ThermoWrap® is available in multiple kit sizes for any temperature and diameter pipe and can be installed with minimal disruption to operations. It repairs through-wall defects and installs easily
in challenging environments where there is complicated pipe architecture.
- ThermoWrap - operates up to 200oF (93oC)
- ThermoWrap MT - operates up to 313oF (156oC)
- ThermoWrap HT - operates up to 430oF (221oC)
- ThermoWrap 500 (pre-impregnated) - operates up to 500oF (260oC)
See product sheet for Technical Data.
- Cooling water lines
- Flare lines
- Blow down lines
- Chemical processing lines
- Oil and gas risers
- Steel pipe
- Stack towers
- Steam piping
- Underwater pipeline
- Storage Tanks and Vessels
- Eliminates unplanned down time for high-consequence piping
- Extends the life of aging and corroding assets
- No pipe cutting or welding
- Minimal creep ensures a long service life
- No VOCs
- Prevents future external corrosion
- ASME PCC-2
- ISO 24817
- ASME B31
- US DOT
- CSA Z662
Technical data available on the product sheet.